Support Your Hall
- Use your village hall. It is ideal for family/children’s parties or for any event that is too large to fit in your own home.
- Buy a lottery (155 Club) ticket for as many people in your house as you can afford. £6.00 buys 12 tickets, one for each of the 12 monthly draws. Approximately half the takings are returned as prizes so you stand a good chance of winning. We normally come round in January/February but, if you have been missed, please contact us. You can join at any time of the year.
- Support events that occur in the hall.
- Support the fundraising events.
- Visit Rose Cottage, Mill Green, for plants. From around Easter to the end of September plants are for sale opposite Rose Cottage which are much cheaper than at a garden centre and are known to grow well locally. All proceeds go to Edwardstone Parish Hall. Note: £580 was raised last year (2014).
Thank you to all who support our Hall